Labels

Monday, August 25, 2014

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Not too sure if I have talked about this before, but I recently got a new Android phone and decided to get some kick ass apps. One of them is The Simpsons: Tapped out. I would recommend getting it if you haven't already. It's a great way to kill time and amuse yourself.



Currently, there is a new era of the game. It's kind of a parody against all those World of WarCraft type of games and such. Normally, you spend your free time just rebuilding and designing your Springfield and you have small missions like getting Comic Book Guy to cosplay and such like that. Right now, you have the ability to attack and loot your neighbors and friends.

This strategy guide here is worth checking into. Did you know that you actually get lose loot yet spend more time when you attack your friends' Springfields versus attacking a complete strangers'? I've been doing this wrong... And now thanks to this guide, I can fix it before it's too late!

PS: Find me via my Facebook account or my Origin ID - geeksagainst.

No comments:

Post a Comment