Labels

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Farewell to Pysch



Since the very first episode, I have enjoyed watching this with every episode as it came on. In fact, I planned my nights to avoid missing the episodes if possible. I know all good things must come to an end but this is too soon. I just wanted to say to Corbin BernsenJames RodayDulĂ© HillMaggie LawsonTimothy OmundsonSage BrocklebankKurt Fuller, and Kirsten NelsonThank you for all the laughs, good times, and memories. I will watch the reruns as well. 

Psych is a great series on the USA Network. It offered 8 seasons of about a fake psychic detective agency that would know no bounds to bringing justice to murderers, kidnapping, hostage situations, and Comic Cons. There will be a huge void in the TV scheduling where your show was.



No comments:

Post a Comment